The basic event information can be seen here including the event details, event goals, and location information.
There are a number of pieces of information that can help you fully define your event. They include:
- Event Name - any name that helps you clearly identify this event.
- Status - an event is either Active or Inactive.
- Start and End Date/Time - the date and time the event occurs.
- RSVP Date/Time - the date and time when the RSVP opportunity ends.
- Category - any category that helps you group your events. It could be categories such as sports, fundraising, walkathon, special event, etc.
- Campaign - choose the fundraising campaign that this event is included.
- Appeal - choose the appeal that this event is included.
- Fund - choose the fund where any event dollars will be included.
- Time Zone - enter the time zone where this event will occur.
- Description - any helpful information about your event.
The Goals of your event include an income and attendance goal. You can also identify a minimum and maximum capacity for your event.
The Location information for your event includes a basic venue name and address.
The Delete Event button at the top can be used to delete your event. Note: a deleted event can not be recovered. Delete with caution.