Use this summary to:
- See the total amount of payments for all time or for a specific time period
- Reconcile the payments you've received
Reports should appear in your payment summary:
- By the 15th of each month, if you receive funds by check
- Every Friday morning if you receive funds by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
You will access this report by clicking on the Reports tab and then selecting Payment Report.
On this page you can:
- See the total your organization has raised on FirstGiving, the total fee that has been deducted, and the net total, which is the amount that's been sent to you - and these three numbers are also shown for each individual payment.
- Filter by date, which will cause that summary box at the top to change and reflect the amount raised during only that time period.
- View a detailed breakdown of each payment by clicking the Payment Details icon