- You can add your logo to the generic forms provided with Artez Solutions.
- If you wish, you can also add header and footer text and instructions for completing the forms.
Step 1 Click Downloadable Forms > Pledge Form Setup
A pledge form is used by registrants for offline fundraising, here is a sample:
- If you have multiple locations, you can set up a pledge form for each location
- Don’t forget to enable the “Registrant Request – Request Pledge” email
You can customize the generic pledge form provided or you can upload your own pledge form in PDF format. The maximum file size for uploading is 200 KB.
The Results form shows participant totals. Participants can request this report via the Email Results Form link on the My Fundraising page after they have entered their pledges online. The report will be emailed to them. Instead of bringing all their pledge forms to the event, participants can simply bring this report.
- Don’t forget to enable the “Registrant Request – Request Results” email
To customize your form, select Build.
Click Submit. You can then preview and enable your new form.