In this article you will learn how to turn on e-cards for the Event Campaign Template. Here are the features you have available for the Event Campaign Template when it comes to cards:
Learn how to set up your cards in this quick video tutorial
Tip: In order for e-cards to work you need to enable the associated E-card emails in the Email section.
Step 1 Click on Card Management
Configure your card settings
- Beside I want to allow Participants/Donors to upload their own image, click to put a check mark in the box if you would like to allow your donors to customize the image used
- Beside Enable Mass Sending of E-Cards(up to maximum of 100 email addresses), click to put a check mark in the box if you wish for your donors to have the option of sending multiple cards per donation
Step 2 Create your Card Templates
Tip: If you choose to not create an E-Card template, but have the Notification – Donation E-Card email enabled, then our default card template will be used.
You have the option to configure templates for General Donation (a donor can send an e-card with their donation to someone) or Thank Sponsor e-Cards (fundraisers can send a thank you e-card to those who donated to their fundraising efforts). Choose which option this e-card will be for.
Next, complete your card template settings:
- Beside Card Title, type a name for this card that will identify it in the list of e-cards.
- Beside Default Card Message, type the message that will appear on this card.
- Beside Card Description, type other information as required. This is optional and does not appear to donors or participants.
- Beside Card Image, click Browse and choose an image to appear on the e-card. (The image must be a jpg or gif image with a maximum width of 640 pixels and a maximum height of 480 pixels.
- Beside Card Layout, choose whether to have the card displayed as Portrait or Landscape style.
- If you want to preview the card, click Preview.
Press Submit to save your changes. Repeat as many times as required for your campaign