The messages, images and videos uploaded in this section will be utilized in the creation of the Personal and Team pages of your registrants.
Tip: The text, videos and images that you upload will appear to participants as defaults. They will be able to choose one of the samples for their personal or team page or upload their own text, videos or images.
The Interactive media player enables you to upload a library of up to 3 images and 3 YouTube videos that registrants can place on their Personal or Team page. It also recognizes more HTML tags than the Basic media player does.
- Click Details beside either Personal & Welcome Pages, Team Page, Event Home Page or Location Page to update your content and media.
- Beside Initial State, indicate if you would prefer Video or Image to be the default media selection
- Choose on or off for Video/Image Blur Effect
When you click 'details' on any of the pages you are editing, you can edit the default Message, Videos and Images each of them.
Note: be sure to update for both languages if you have multiple languages on - just choose the drop down to update the corresponding language.
- Below Personal Message, type the default message that will appear on the page you are editing.
- Click Save.
To Add Videos, choose the video Tab and select "Add a Video" and type the URL of the first video you want to add and click Add.
- Below Title, type a title for this video.
- Below Description, type a description of the video. (Optional)
- If you want this video to appear first in the list, click Make this my default video.
- Click Save.
Videos can be Disabled, Edited and Previewed by using the toolbar
Select the Images Tab and browser to upload the first image you want to add and click Upload
- Below Title, type a title for this image.
- Below Description, type a description of the image. (Optional)
The registrant will NOT be able to edit the Title or Description of these Library Images.
If you would like this Image to be the first image on the list, select 'Make this my default image'
Repeat for the rest of the pages you would like to set up from the left hand panel.