To Create a Homepage:
- Go to Event > Web Site > Homepages
- In the Create a new Homepage section select a "Modern" or "Classic" style Homepage
- Use the next drop down menu to select one of the following templates (they are all the same, but have different suggested wording):
- Coming Soon
- Auction Open
- Auction Closed
- Click on the blue Create a Homepage button
- Enter information into each of the fields on the template that you want to appear on your auction homepage. Fields that are left blank will not be shown
- Click the Save Homepage button at the bottom of the page to save your work
To Activate the Homepage:
- Click on the Event tab > Web Site > Homepages
- Scroll down to Show Homepages for Current Auction and click "Activate" next to the desired page
- You can activate Now or schedule a date/time for it to activate automatically
Important: Activating the Homepage Does Not Start Your Auction. When activated, the auction homepage is now visible to the public only via your Organization Web Address. This website address can be found under Event > Set Up > Switch active Event. Anyone with the direct link can now view your homepage. However, keep in mind your homepage is not searchable on the BiddingForGood Main Website until the auction is live according to the Online Bidding Dates.
As long as the Homepage is Activated, you can view it at anytime within Auction Manager by choosing the View Your Auction Button.