To set up event tickets for your auction, go to Event > Tickets > Sell Tickets.
Please Note: If the Sell Tickets section isn't enabled for your auction under the Event section, please contact Client Services at email@example.com to have that setting changed. Please include the name of your ORG, auction name, and your live event date and time in the email.
First, set your Ticket page preferences under Event > Tickets > Sell Tickets > Ticket settings.
Under the ticket settings option, you will have the following options:
- Order Form - Collect the information you need from your ticket purchasers (e.g. Seating Preferences, Meal Choice, etc.) by changing the label on the free-form text box shown on the Order Tickets page.
- Thank You Page - Customize the message displayed on the thank you page after your bidders have ordered their tickets. This text also appears in the email sent out confirming the ticket purchase.
- Total Capacity - Setting Capacity will limit the total number of tickets allowed to be sold for your event, regardless of the ticket type.
- Tickets Remaining & Sales End - Show the Remaining and/or Sales End columns to ticket purchasers on the Order Tickets page.
To create individual tickets:
- Click on Create Ticket.
- On the next page enter in the Ticket Name, Cost, Description, and total Quantity.
- Chose whether you would like to collect information for all guests (is optional for ticket purchaser, guests will still need to register with BFG to participate in bidding)
- Set what the minimum and maximum ticket number per order can be.
- Set the Start and End Dates and Times that the tickets will be available on the homepage (unless sold out).
- Click Save Ticket.
To create a Table or Sponsorship Ticket option:
To set up a table ticket package or a sponsorship package, complete the following steps when creating this ticket option:
Ticket Name – “Table for 8” or “Premium Sponsor Table for 8”
Price Per Ticket – this is the total price for this ticket package option. (If the table costs $2000, enter that.)
Ticket Description – Enter any details about this ticket package and what they get. (For example: 8 seats at table near stage, logo in program, acknowledgement during live program, etc.)
Total Quantity For Sale – Enter how many of these ticket packages are available. (If there are 5 of these tables available, put 5).
Guests per Ticket – This is where you put how many seats come with this ticket package. So if there are 8 seats included in the sponsorship package, put 8.
Max/Min Tickets Per Order – can people buy more than 1 table at a time? Set the number of tables/sponsorships they can order at once.
Once the ticket order is placed, all administrators opted into receive emails will be notified and will be able to confirm the order under Close > Ticket Orders and process the payments under Process Payments. For step by step instructions: How to process ticket orders
NOTE: In order to purchase tickets, a bidder will need to register and enter a credit card to place their order.
You might also be interested in the following help articles: