Written instructions are below.
Before you import - if you have used BiddingForGood before, all donors from past platforms have already been copied to the new platform automatically. They can be edited or updated as needed under Donors > View Donors/Sponsors.
- Go to Donors > Import Donors
- Use our formatting guidelines below to create your import file. The only required field is Donor Name.
- Under 'Import Your Donors' , click the Choose File or Browse button to select your file.
- Click Import Donor Information.
- On the next page, click Complete Import.
Use these resources to import your donors into the Auction Manager:
- Donor Import Template - This CSV file includes all of the required and optional columns for a successful donor import.
- Import Formatting Guidelines - The Formatting Guidelines includes column definitions for the Donor Import Template, explains what fields are required versus what is optional.
After you have imported your donors you can assign them to items you have already added. See How to Assign a Donor to an Existing Item.