Please note: In order to create Quick Sales, you must confirm your payment processor and billing information. Those steps are below.
Written instructions are below.
- Go to Close Out > Quick Sales.
- Click on Create Quick Sale.
- On the following page, enter in the following:
- The Quick Sale item name.
- The purchase amount.
- The person's name. Select them from the list of possible registered bidders that appear. If the person isn't registered, click on the Add A New Bidder button instead to add them.
- Once a bidder is selected, you can select their payment type.
- Click Create Quick Sale.
How to Process Quick sales:
Once the Quick Sale is created, you can process it by going to Close Out > Process Payments. Navigate to the Purchaser and click the Process button.
To learn more about the Quick Sale feature, please see the following article: What is Quick Sale?