Written Directions below.
Note: To learn more about the Quick Sale feature, please see the following article: What is Quick Sale?
- Go to Close Out > Close Your Auction > Quick Sales.
- Click on Create Quick Sale.*
- On the following page, enter in the following:
- The Quick Sale item name.
- The purchase amount.
- The person's name. Select them from the list of possible registered bidders that appear. If the person isn't registered, click on the Add A New Bidder button instead to add them.
- Once a bidder is selected, you can select their payment type.
- Click Create Quick Sale.
How to Process Quick sales:
Once the Quick Sale is created, you can process it by going to Close Out > Process Payments. Navigate to the Purchaser and click the Process button.
To provide a Bidder Receipt:
Navigate to Close Out > Event Bidders > Bidder Receipts. There, you can generate a receipt after the purchase has completed. Note that the bidder does not receive the winning bidder email as an item is not being awarded.
*Don't See this Option?
In order to create Quick Sales you must check the following:
- You must confirm your payment processor and billing information.
You can do this under Close out > Get Ready > Confirm Payment Processor.
- An Organization’s ability to create new Quick Sales in an auction is disabled once they’re 30 days past either the Online Close or the Live Event Close OR more than 30 days before Online Open.
- If the above statements have been completed, and the create quick sale button is still missing, Please contact email@example.com to enable this for you. Make sure to include the name of your Org and Auction in your email.