We advise you to create a team member account for each person who will be using the Auction Manager Platform. Each person needs to have their own Team Member account as it is also linked to their bidder account which contains personal information.
Please note: You must have "Invite Team Members and Edit Permissions" checked off in your team member account to be able to do this.
To invite a new team member:
- Go to Event > Set Up > Team Members and click on the Invite New Team Member button.
- Enter the person’s first & last name and their email address.
- Then select from the 13 permissions which ones you would like that team member to have.
- Optional: Add a personal message to include in their invitation.
- Click “Invite”. This will send an email to the person for them to join the team.
Having issues Inviting a team member?
Make sure they are signed out of Biddingforgood.com before trying the link if they already have an account. We also recommend using a secure modern browser such as Google Chrome, Edge, or Firefox. Try using another web browser if you experience an issue with the invite link by copying it from the email and pasting it into another web browser and trying again. You can also try to clear your cache and cookies.
To remove a team member:
- Go to Event > Set Up > Team Members
- Click the Remove link next to the team member account that you wish to delete.