You can use the BiddingForGood Marketplace to boost your auction catalogue with exciting items - Travel Packages, Celebrity Experiences, Sports Collectibles, and more!
There are 2 types of items to choose from; Instant Items and Consignment Items
Instant Items do not have a cost, so if the item sells you will keep 67% of the profit and BiddingForGood will invoice your organization for the remaining 33%. Sold instant items do not have a performance fee.
Consignment items have a cost associated with them as noted in each item. There is a performance fee on Consignment items. The fee is applied to the amount raised above the item cost. If the selected consignment item sells, the vendor will send you an invoice based on the cost. Once your organization pays this invoice, the item will be released to the winning bidder. If the item does not sell, there is no risk to you.
How to add Marketplace Items to your auction:
- Go to Items > Marketplace, then browse the items and select those that you think your bidding community would be likely to bid on. Add the items to your cart as you shop.
- Go to Your Cart in the top right.
- Click Confirm Order. Items will take a few days to be confirmed.
Once the items are confirmed, you will find them under Items > Draft Items for you to Publish into your auction.
Additional Marketplace information:
- If the marketplace item you ordered did not sell, you will not be able to copy it into a new Auction unlike other items. You can however, reorder it from the marketplace for your next Auction if you would like.
- It is not recommended to only use marketplace items in your auction, make sure to add your own as well!
- Marketplace Items cannot be placed in an item package.
- Instant Items can only have 1 item per vendor in your cart
- Shipping Fees:
-There are No shipping fees on Instant Items.
-Consignment Items will specify if there is a shipping fee. This will be shown either in the item description or special notes.
You might also be interested in the following help article: