Retracting or cancelling a bid made on an item in your auction is done upon the discretion of your organization. Bidders cannot retract/cancel their own bids.
The Bidders process can be found in this help article: How to Submit a Bid Retraction Request
For instructions on retracting a Buy Now purchase, see the following article:
To retract a bid, an auction administrator needs to follow these steps:
1. Log into the Auction Manager and find the item under Items > Published Items.
2. Click on Bid History next to the item.
3. Click on Request Bid Retraction next to the bid that needs to be removed.
4. Enter any comments on why the bid needs to be retracted (like bid by mistake, or item is being removed).
5. Click on the Request Bid Retraction button.
You will get an automated email confirming that the bid has been retracted when Client Services has completed it.