In some cases, a winning bidder's card may not process or a guest may approach you at your event and would like to use a different card. In these instances, you, as an administrator, can manually add a credit card in Auction Manager Pro in order to process purchases made during that auction.
To add a new card, go Close Out > Manage Bidders, navigate to the appropriate bidder and click the Add Credit Card link to the right. Fill out the form and click the Add Credit card button
Once you've added the card:
- Reassign the card to their item/quick sale/ticket(s):
- Items: Go to Close Out > Award Items and navigate to the item
- Quick Sale: Go to Close Out > Quick Sale and navigate to the Quick Sale
- Tickets: Go to Close Out > Ticket Orders and navigate to the Ticket Order
- Cash Donations: Go to Close Out > Donations and navigate to the donation
- Click on the Payment & Email Details or Payment & Comments link
- Choose the new card from the Payment Type drop down menu. Then click Award or Confirm.
Note: This doesn't add the credit card to the bidder's actual Bidder Account. This action only allows you to use the added credit card for any of the bidder's purchases from this auction.