*Note: these directions apply to all types of item, ticket, quick sale, cash donation etc. *
1.) In order to issue a refund, it must be requested through your Payment Processor (Stripe, Greater Giving, and IATs)
- Stripe: Refunds can be issues through your Stripe account dashboard. See instructions here: https://support.stripe.com/questions/how-do-i-issue-refunds
- Greater Giving: Use this form to request a refund: Greater Giving Refund Form.
- IATS: Contact their Client Services team directly for assistance: 888-955-5455 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: The Credit Card Transactions report, located in the Reports tab, has the information needed to process a refund.
2.) After the refund has gone through with your payment processor, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Indicate that you have refunded through your payment processor
- The name of your Organization And Auction
- The item/ticket Information and item number/quick sale info etc.
- The winners name
Once we inform you the item has been reopened, This will then allow you to either award to a subsequent bidder or close the items as Not Sold. If you wish for us to simply remove the award to be put back into the auction, please inform us. If you do award any item(s) as Not Sold you can request an updated invoice from our Billing Team.