Here are the steps to add or update your credit card information:
- Log into your bidder account on Biddingforgood by choosing bidder in the top left hand corner of the page. If you are already signed in, you will see the page saying Welcome (Your name). If so, continue to the next step.
- Go to My Account in the top left hand corner of the page,
- On the My Account page, click on the Credit Cards tab.
- Here you can update an existing card or add a new card:
* To add a new card, click on the green 'Add Credit Card' button and complete the form with your credit card information.
* To update a card already on file, click on the corresponding Edit link, make your edits, then click Update Credit Card.
Selecting an alternative credit card as your preferred card within your account will NOT move existing bids to the new card. It will simply become the Default Card for which new bids are placed.
If you have placed a bid with a particular card, but would like to associate that bid with a different card, please see the following article: How do I change the credit card associated with my bid?
To remove a credit card from your My Account page:
- Log in to your bidder account
- Click on the My Account link
- Under Credit Card, click the Edit link next to the Card
- Click the Remove Card button at the bottom of the page.
Please note: If you have recently placed bids using that card, you will be unable to remove it until after the auction closes and 30 days has passed from the auction close date. If the time requirement has been met, but you are still unable to remove the card, please contact us at email@example.com.