Written instructions below.
Here are the steps to add new items to your auction:
- Click on the Items tab > Create Items.
- Fill in and complete the applicable fields in the following sections: Item Details, Category Details, Pricing Details, Item Status, Optional Settings. Note: Item Lot Numbers are created automatically. Delete and type over if you wish to override.
- In the 'Item Status' section select Published or Draft. This will determine which Catalog folder the item will appear in: Published or Draft. Published means that bidders can see your item, Draft means they cannot. Draft is recommended if you are not yet finished with the item or not ready to display it. You can update this at any time under the edit section of the item later. For example, if an Item is in draft, you can find the item under Items > Draft items.
- Click the 'Next' button. On the following page, you have the option to add images and assign donors. You can add as many images as you'd like to an auction item. For more information, see this help article.
- Click the ‘Done’ button and you have successfully created an auction item.
See this article to learn more about the Types of Bidding available when creating an item: Creating Items - Types of Bidding
For how to add links in the item description, see this help article.