When Creating An Auction Item, under Pricing Details, you will see the following question and drop down menu:
"What kind of bidding would you like for this item?"
There will be several options listed in the drop down menu:
- Online & Mobile - For items where all bidding takes place online. This bidding type is recommended for Online-Only auctions and for Mobile Bidding events.
- Online to Bid Sheet* - For items that begin with online bidding and finish with offline bidding at a live event. For instance, an item has online bidding available, then online bidding ends, and then the item and its highest online bid goes to a live event where the bidding finishes on a paper Bid Sheet or at a live/gaveled auction.
- Live Event Only* - For items that are Preview Only. The item will only be available for bidding at a live event either with a bid sheet, live/gaveled auction or as a raffle item. No online bidding takes place on these items. If you publish them, they will be displayed on your homepage, but will not be able to bid on.
- Buy Now Only - Allows you to sell the item for a fixed price. You can also set a Quantity available for purchase. No bidding takes place on these items. (Learn more about creating "fixed price" items)
Note: Buy it now items are only available for selling in the online Auction.
* These options will only appear if there's a live event associated with your auction. If these options don't appear, please contact Client Services at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can add Live Event Dates to your Auction. In your email, please include the following:
-Live Event date and time.
-Organization and Auction Name