Order of item information:
- The top item on the list will be used to determine the new item package's Bidding Type, Category, Item Type, and Location.
- Each item's Description and Special Notes will be appended to the new item package starting from the top item on down.
- Each item's images and donors will be appended starting from the top item on down.
- Buy Now Only items can’t be added to item packages due to issues dealing with merging Quantities.
- BiddingForGood Consignment and Instant items can’t be added to item packages.
- Items with bids or that have passed their online close date cannot be packaged.
- Live Event only Items cannot be packaged. However, if the items are marked as online to mobile and then created as a package, the items can then be modified back to Live Event Only.
- Item Values and Item Costs will be added together. Opening Bid will be 1/3 of the new Value.
- Buy Now prices, Custom Bid Increments, Reserve Price, Featured Item, and Value Display are ignored.
- Item Packages are set to Draft by default.
- Item Packages are set to open and close at the Auction open and close by default.
- Item Packages get the next available Lot number by default.
Ready to create an Item Package? Review the How to Create an Item Package video and steps.