Written instructions below.
How to Import:
First, you'll want to prepare your email list. It should be a spreadsheet containing only email addresses in Column A and saved as a CSV.
Next, go to Promotion > Email > Import Lists and follow the steps on that page:
- Choose which list name to import to (if you haven't created the list name yet, you can do so by going to Promotion > Manage Lists or read Create an Email list for instructions.)
- Upload your CSV file
- Click Import List
- On the next page, confirm your import. You'll receive a confirmation when the addresses have imported, how many good email addresses were imported, and also how many duplicates and bad email addresses were found (those won't be imported).
Steps to Export an Email List:
You can export one or all of your email lists by:
- Go to Promotion > Email > Export Lists
- In that section, click the corresponding radio button with the list you would like to export. You can also export one of your custom lists using the pull down menu
- Auction Participants: This list is automatically generated by the auction tool. It includes the email addresses of individuals who registered to join your cMarket online auction.
- Interested Persons: This list is automatically generated by the auction tool. It includes the email addresses of individuals who have subscribed to join your auction email list when signing your guestbook, sending a referral email, or receiving a referral email.
- Unsubscribe Requests: This email list is automatically generated by the auction tool. It includes the email addresses of individuals who want to unsubscribe from your auction email list.
- Click the Create Export File button. The Export Email Lists: Files Ready for Download page appears, indicating that the email list is ready to download.
- Click the Download Export File button. Once the file download is complete, a Save As window will open. The name of the exported file will appear in the filename field.
- Navigate to the folder on your desktop where you want to save the email list.
Continue to How to Send or Schedule an Email