You have three payment processing options for items purchased during your online auction. They are:
- Greater Giving
- Stripe allows you to sign up instantly and in just minutes directly from the Auction Manager platform. There are no monthly fees, hidden fees, or refund costs. They can be reached at email@example.com .
- Greater Giving can be reached at 866-269-8151 or firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no set up or monthly fee for this service.
- IATS can be reached at 888-955-5455 or email@example.com.
You can find more information about these options by going to Event > Payment Processor and clicking on the Learn More links next to each one.
It is recommended that you select your payment processing method before your auction opens for bidding, however you can make this selection at any time until you begin the close out process.
Follow these steps to change your payment processing method:
- Go to Event > Payment Processor
- Click on the round button next to the Payment Processor that you want to use for your online auction. Note: If using Greater Giving, Stripe, or IATS, you will need account numbers and/or access codes from those partners in order to complete this step. If choosing Stripe, you will need to sign up (get started using stripe) or login to reconnect your existing stripe account.
- Click the Save button.