When entering text into an HTML Editor field, you may turn any word or phrase into a hyperlink by following these steps:
- Highlight the word or phrase
- Click the + button on the toolbar, and then choose link.
- The 'Insert/Edit' link screen will appear
- Insert the web address to which you prefer to link into the 'URL' field
- Choose whether you would like the link to open in the same -or different- browser window in the 'Target' field, which has a pull-down menu with both options
- Re-enter the highlighted word or phrase in the Title field
- Click the 'OK' button to activate the link, click 'Cancel' to discard it
- Click Save
The word or phrase you linked will now link directly to whichever web address has been entered. To disable the link, highlight the word/phrase again and click the broken chain-link icon, which is next to the chain-link used to create the link.