A Leaderboard is a way to display items, bids, and cash donations as a slideshow in real time during your live event.
Once you have created your leaderboard, learn How to Display a Leaderboard at Your Event
There are two types of leaderboards available:
- The standard Leaderboard is a slideshow of your auction items. It updates in real time so it reflects the current bids and dollars raised. You can use this leaderboard during the silent auction.
- The Paddle Up Leaderboard is a slideshow that displays only cash donations and dollars raised from cash donations. You can use this leaderboard during the Paddle Raise segment of your event.
To create a standard leaderboard, go to Event > Live Event > Leaderboards and then click Create a Leaderboard to get started.
Here's a list of the features available in the standard leaderboard:
- The General Section allows you to enter in a name for your leaderboard (similar to a document's file name on your computer), choose a color scheme, and choose to display cash donations as they're made
- In the Total Raised section, you can select what to include in the total raised thermometer.
- Title Screen with your auction banner, the organization name, auction name, mobile URL and 1 sponsor
- Sponsor slide showing up to 4 sponsors
- Organization's Mission Statement slide
- Auction Committee slide where you can acknowledge up to 10 people (can be committee members, sponsors, honorees, etc)
- Item Slides:
- You can choose to show all items, a specific Auction Category, or in a specific Smart Category.
- You can also choose how they're sorted.
- Leading Bids update in real-time
To create a Paddle Up Leaderboard:
- Go to Event > Leaderboards and click on Create a Paddle Up.
- Enter in a leaderboard name (for your own reference) and select a color scheme.
- Choose whether or not to include donation amounts
- Enter in a Paddle Up Goal
- Click Create Leaderboard