If your event has been approved to have Mobile Bidding, the Mobile Bidding section (in the Events tab) will be enabled and you will be able to access additional information, such as:
- Mobile URL: This is the web address to your mobile-optimized auction site. You'll want to include this URL on any correspondence, promotional material, signage, print outs, etc. that's created for your event and auction.
- Send Mobile URL via Text Message: You can text the URL to a guest by entering in the mobile phone number and clicking Send Text Message.
- Registration Links: There are two for you to use:
- On laptops at your event. If you have a bidding/registration table, you'll want to open and bookmark this page on all of the laptops that are stationed there. This registration link was designed to be used during your event. Once a bidder registers on this page, they're texted a link to the auction site (they must provide their mobile phone number).
- On printed materials. Include this link and the additional step on any emails, posters, print outs, etc that are related to your auction.
Please note: If your event has been approved to have Mobile Bidding and you don't have access to this section, please contact Client Services: firstname.lastname@example.org.