Adding Quick Sales in Advance
You are able to create Quick Sale items to sell at your Live Event in advance.
- Go to Close Out > Get Ready > Quick Sale Items in the Get Ready Column.
- Select the Create Quick Sale.
- Name your Quick Sale item and enter the amount for which you are selling the item. Enter any tax or shipping if need be. Then select Save Quick Sale Item.
- When you are ready to award your quick sale, go to Close Out > Close Your Auction > Quick Sales in the Close Your Auction column. On the following screen, select Create Quick Sale.
- When you put your cursor in the Name of the Quick Sale field, a drop down menu will appear for you to select the Quick Sales you created in advance. Select the Quick Sale you would like to sell and the amount, tax, and shipping that for that Quick Sale item will populate.
Begin to type the name of the bidder purchasing the Quick Sale item. The system will search for them, and you can select their name from the list of possible registered bidders that appear. If the person isn't registered, click on the Add A New Bidder button instead to add themOnce a bidder is selected, you can select their payment type.
Once the Quick Sale is created, you can process it by going to Close Out > Process Payments. Please see the following article for those steps: How to process Quick Sale purchases.