So you've gone through the Auction Manager and have set up & adjusted the auction to your liking? Make sure things will go smoothly on opening day by double checking the following:
- Make sure you have items in published. Items that are in draft will not show on the homepage. Use the view your auction button in the top right corner below the reports tab to see what your homepage will look like to others. Get an error message when clicking view your auction? See step 2.
- Make sure your homepage is active. You can check via this help article.
- Double check your item types to be sure they are marked correctly, online to mobile, online to bid sheet, live event only etc.
- Check your online bidding dates:
Under Event -> Online Bidding Dates. Also make sure that the timezone is correct. Your online bidding dates determines when your auction and bidding starts.
- If you are selling tickets:
Go to Event > Sell tickets. Under the edit section of your tickets, at the bottom of the page, double check the start and end date/times. Make sure the tickets date/time is correct. The order tickets button will not appear unless the ticket start date/time has started.
- If you have a live event (Gala):
Please check the dates there by doing the following:
Go to Event -> Live Event Dates. Make sure everything appears correct. If the live event is not enabled, please email us at email@example.com and Indicate the date, time, name of your Organization and Auction and we can add the Live Event for you.
- Confirm your payment processor is set up:
Check Close out -> confirm payment processor and if it shows it is connected you are set up. See this help article for more information on payment processors.