Note: If you are using a mobile device, you will need to choose View standard version of site at the bottom of the webpage before following these directions.
The bidder has the ability to stop bid alert emails (or Watches) by doing the following:
- Go to the BiddingForGood main website and log in as a bidder.
- Once signed in, click the 'My Items' link in the upper left
- Find the item(s) for which you want to stop receiving email alerts
- By default, each item will have 'Email Me' enabled. Select the toggle button beneath 'Email Me' and move to 'No' to discontinue email updates on that item
- Click Remove if you wish to completely remove the item from the 'My Items' section.
Note: This removes Watches placed on an item, only. It does not remove your bid from the item. Watches are automatically enabled when you bid. Any bids you have placed on the item are still valid and will remain unaffected by choosing to keep or remove your Watches.
If you would like to retract or remove a bid, please see the following help article.