You should send a test message to yourself and/or your auction team before sending it out to your entire list. The test message will let you see the email the same way everyone else on your list will see it in their Inbox. It will also give you a chance to test links and proofread the text once more before sending it out.
Follow these steps to send a test message:
- Click on the Promotion tab > Create Emails
- Scroll down to your list of existing auction emails.
- Click the Send Test link next to the email that you wish to send to yourself and/or your committee. It will take you to the Send Test Message page
- Your own address is automatically listed in the Test Email Recipients box.To add another recipient, enter the email address of the person who is to receive the test email in the Add Email Addresses Here box.
- Click the Add Email button. The email address will move to the Test Email Recipients window.
- Repeat Steps 4 and 5 to add the email address of any additional recipient who is going to receive the test email.
- Click the Send Test Message button to continue.
- Click the Done button.