As an Admin you will have the option to edit your nonprofit landing page. This will allow you to edit the look & feel of your live nonprofit home page.
What can I customize?
The Page Theme -
- The background image and its position
- The Header, Button, Link, and Text colors
Your Page Options -
- Show Donate Link
- Show Total Raised
- Total Donations Since Date
- Allow Grassroots Events
Adding a Video & Photos
Once signed into your Panorama account, select the drop-down next to Account followed by Organization.
From the Organization Profile page, you will see the option to Add, Replace, or Remove a logo.
By selecting Edit Theme you will have the ability to edit the features outlined below.
By expanding Theme Options and Page Options you will see the option to edit the following fields:
You may also edit your Banner Image, Text, Images, and Resource Links.
- Banner image (located at the top): Add a 1430 x 350-pixel jpg or gif image.
- Text 4000 characters of text, which you can format - you can also include links and images
- Images (located on the right side): Up to 3 images arranged down the right-hand side of your nonprofit page.
- Options: Up to 3 resource links that will appear under the About tab of your nonprofit page, as well as the ability to turn different sections of your page on and off