When you donate through Campaign Management, we encrypt your credit card information and send it directly to ArgoFire, the credit card processor. ArgoFire processes all credit card transactions made through the Campaign Management donation site and has built their reputation on security. Nobody else, including us, has access to your credit card information. Accordingly, we do not retain any of your credit card information.
Articles in this section
- Is my personal or donation information shared with my employer?
- How do I write in a nonprofit?
- What are "Favorites"?
- How do I search for nonprofits?
- How do I make a donation?
- How do I edit my profile information?
- How often are funds distributed to the recipient nonprofits?
- What nonprofits are available for my fundraiser?
- Will people who donate to my fundraiser receive a tax receipt?
- Peer to Peer Fundraising User Guide