Immediately after making a donation, your transaction will show a ‘processing’ status on the Donation History page. This means that your donation has been recorded by the system and the credit card is being processed. Once the donated amount has been collected, the ‘processing’ status will change to a ‘fulfilled’ status. This status change can take anywhere from a few minutes to 24 hours. A recurring transaction will stay in processed status until all the payments have been collected. You can see all collections and distributions associated with your transaction at any time on the Donation History page.
Articles in this section
- Is my personal or donation information shared with my employer?
- How do I write in a nonprofit?
- What are "Favorites"?
- How do I search for nonprofits?
- How do I make a donation?
- How do I edit my profile information?
- How often are funds distributed to the recipient nonprofits?
- What nonprofits are available for my fundraiser?
- Will people who donate to my fundraiser receive a tax receipt?
- Peer to Peer Fundraising User Guide