From the Activity History page, click on any donation transaction for which you wish to see the details. If the distribution details are available, you will see a ‘+’ sign towards the bottom labelled “Distribution Activity.” Expand this section and you can see your distributions associated with this transaction. If your campaign (aka cause or program) has ended, you will still be able to view your distribution details associated with the transaction even though you may no longer have the ability to donate.
Articles in this section
- Is my personal or donation information shared with my employer?
- How do I write in a nonprofit?
- What are "Favorites"?
- How do I search for nonprofits?
- How do I make a donation?
- How do I edit my profile information?
- How often are funds distributed to the recipient nonprofits?
- What nonprofits are available for my fundraiser?
- Will people who donate to my fundraiser receive a tax receipt?
- Peer to Peer Fundraising User Guide