Campaign Management uses the term “category” to classify nonprofits into several buckets, also known as “causes.” Search for nonprofits within a category or create and name your own cause by selecting any number of nonprofits as beneficiaries for your gift. For example, if your program name is “Fight Hunger,” you could select charities such as Hunger Action LA and Beyond Hunger for your cause.
Articles in this section
- Is my personal or donation information shared with my employer?
- How do I write in a nonprofit?
- What are "Favorites"?
- How do I search for nonprofits?
- How do I make a donation?
- How do I edit my profile information?
- How often are funds distributed to the recipient nonprofits?
- What nonprofits are available for my fundraiser?
- Will people who donate to my fundraiser receive a tax receipt?
- Peer to Peer Fundraising User Guide