A structure that the company defines to drive reporting. This hierarchy is capable of mimicking any parent-child relationship. The Coordinator Level determines what donor records a coordinator will have access to through the campaign dashboard.
Articles in this section
- How do I send emails to only certain people within a campaign?
- How do I schedule emails?
- How do I set up demos for my client? Will I be charged?
- Is there a variable for the geo-aligned Local United Way? What is my aligned LUW?
- What time should I schedule my CM emails or exports/reports for? What timezone do I use in OPPS?
- Why do I get an alert message/warning when I try to open an export using ‘Excel2003+’ format?
- HOW CAN MY ORGANIZATION ACCESS OUR FRONTSTREAM WORKPLACE CONNECT ACCOUNT
- Why am I not receiving emails?
- How do I add an image or video to my Campaign Management site?
- What is Ping?