Reports can be copied from the Company or Campaign Level of Campaign Management. Take the following steps to copy a report:
- Select the Companies or Campaigns node in the CM navigation tree.
- Open a company or campaign either by searching or expanding a company/campaign name in the navigation tree.
- Click the “Tools” option.
- Click the “Add a new Task” link.
- Select “Copy Report” from the Tool Type dropdown.
- Enter a name for the task; for example, “Copy Donation Report 12/10/2013.”
- Select the source company/campaign and select the reports you wish to copy.
- Click the “Save/Update” link.