Tip: In order for e-cards to work you need to enable the associated E-card emails in the Email section.
Step 1 Click on Card Management
Configure your card settings
- Beside I want to allow Participants/Donors to upload their own image, click to put a check mark in the box if you would like to allow your donors to customize the image used
- Beside Enable Mass Sending of E-Cards(up to maximum of 100 email addresses), click to put a check mark in the box if you wish for your donors to have the option of sending multiple cards per donation
- Beside Maximum Quantity of E-Cards Per Donation, type the number of e-cards that your organization will make available per donation. (This number of e-cards will be available to donors. Donors can cancel any e-cards they do not wish to send.)
- Beside Default Quantity of E-Cards Per Donation, type the number of e-cards that will automatically be available per donation. (Donors can cancel any e-cards they do not wish to send, or add more e-cards up to the maximum quantity specified above.)
Step 2 Create your Card Templates
Tip: If you choose to not create an E-Card template, but have the Notification – Donation E-Card email enabled, then our default card template will be used.
You have the option to enable E-cards for General Donations and to allow registrants to Thank Sponsors.
Next, complete your card template settings:
- Beside Card Title, type a name for this card that will identify it in the list of e-cards.
- Beside Default Card Message, type the message that will appear on this card.
- Beside Card Description, type other information as required. This is optional and does not appear to donors or participants.
- Beside Card Image, click Browse and choose an image to appear on the e-card. (The image must be a jpg or gif image with a maximum width of 640 pixels and a maximum height of 480 pixels.
- Beside Card Layout, choose whether to have the card displayed as Portrait or Landscape style.
- If you want to preview the card, click Preview.
Note: E-card expires 90 days after it is sent and all e-cards will be mailed out at 12:00am UTC. To see what time 12:00am UTC is for you, please click here.