Widgets Lesson Intro
In this lesson, you will learn how to improve your website user experience by adding crucial fundraising features:
- Scoreboard: Top fundraiser list (Appears on the event home page)
- Donor Listing: Listing of donors (Appears on your public personal and team fundraising pages)
- Thermometer: Displays the event fundraising goal, amount raised (Appears on your public event pages)
- Social Media: Facebook single sign-on, FB fundraising app, share buttons (Appears on multiple public event pages)
- Charity message: Displays messages you share with a participant (Appears in the fundraising hub when your participant logs in)
- Coaching Tip: Shows automated tips based on your participant's action or inaction (Appears in the fundraising hub when your participant logs in)
As you watch the videos please follow along with our trainer's instructions. The more you practice the more confidence you'll have when it's time for you to create a real event!
Scoreboard displays a list of participants who are your top fundraisers. Your scoreboard will only appear on your event home page.
Enable a Thermometer
Thermometer displays a fundraising goal, total amount raised and percentage of goal achieved. Thermometer can appear on your event home page, location page, team page and personal page.
Sample Charity Message:
Sample Coaching Tip: