The snapshot report contains registration, team, and donation information in one report that can be downloaded and managed within Excel.
Step 1: Click the Reports Tab
The following page appears:
Step 2: Set Report Criteria
Select the Event: Click the arrow beside Event and choose an event.
- You have the option to select more than one event for this report. Click the arrow beside Event and choose Select Multiple Events.
- Click the box beside Select All to include all events OR click the box beside each event you want to include.
- If you select only one event and it has more than one location, then you can select a location for the report.
- Choose a starting and ending date for the event.
Click Run Report
The report will begin to download and you will be prompted to Save or Open the file.
Note: The URL referrer column reports the referral URL for each donation. The URL referrer is not collected for registrations.
The following scenarios will display “Direct/None” as the URL referrer:
- The donor accessed the donation form on a mobile device
- The donor pasted the URL directly into the browser address bar
The following donation types display a blank URL referrer:
- Offline Paid-in
- Data Entry
- Offline (Cash)