You can create a SmartList based on Donors. Add the first criteria set as: Donation History>Period 1 Number of Donations and choose 'Is greater than' and enter in 0. Then Add a second criteria set as: Donation History>Period2 Number of Donations and choose 'Is greater than' and enter in 0. Click on the Options Tab to define Period 1 and Period 2. Name Period 1 FY 08-09 and set the date range for it. Name Period 2 FY 09-10 and set the date range for it. You can then click on Customize and scroll down and check the box next to the fields named FY 08-09 Giving, FY 08-09 Number of Received Donations and FY 09-10 Giving, FY 09-10 Number of Received Donations (or any other field you need) This will show you the total amount that each donor gave in each Period and the number of Gifts in each Period.
Articles in this section
- SmartList vs. Mailing List
- Affiliate Donors and SmartLists
- How Do I Remove Donors from a SmartList
- Combining SmartLists
- Batch update/SmartUpdate
- Exporting SmartLists
- Repeating column headers on SmartLists
- SmartList missing donors?
- SmartList for Donors by Location
- SmartList of all donors that DO NOT have an email address