Click on Export This List and export the list to an Excel document. Open the Excel document and highlight the Print Area. From the File menu, select Print Area and Set Print Area. From the File menu, select Page Setup and click on the Sheet tab. Enter $1:$1 as the value in Rows to repeat at top. This creates a repeating column header that will appear on each page.
Articles in this section
- SmartList vs. Mailing List
- Affiliate Donors and SmartLists
- How Do I Remove Donors from a SmartList
- Combining SmartLists
- Batch update/SmartUpdate
- Exporting SmartLists
- Repeating column headers on SmartLists
- SmartList missing donors?
- SmartList for Donors by Location
- SmartList of all donors that DO NOT have an email address