To be able to share a GiftWorks database file on a Linux or Unix server, you will need to ensure that each GiftWorks computer can access a Windows Shared Folder. This is enabled by using a product like Samba. You can find more about Samba by clicking here.
Articles in this section
- GiftWorks Desktop Database Repair Manual
- What kind of database does GiftWorks use?
- What does compacting my GiftWorks database do?
- How often should I backup GiftWorks?
- Restore a backup
- Multiple users without a shared GiftWorks database file
- Storing a GiftWorks Database on a Cloud Storage Solution
- Can I store My GiftWorks Database on a Linux or Unix Server?
- Archiving Old Records
- Transferring Data via USB Drive