This error signals a corruption of your Windows installation. It is not a result of or caused by GiftWorks. Correction will depend on your operating system:
Download and install the current version of Windows Script Host from Microsoft's website; please use the following link to obtain the current Windows Script Host: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/915167/en-us.
Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- Click on Start > All Programs > Accessories. Right-click on Command Prompt and select Run as Administrator.
- At the command prompt, type cd \ without the quotations, and press enter.
- Now type cd Windows\system32\ and press enter.
- Type regsvr32 VBScript.DLL and press enter.
- Click in the successful registration window.
When you've completed your Windows repair, please rerun the installer.