All GiftWorks database files end with .gds which stands for GiftWorks Data Source. Your GiftWorks database file contains all your donor and donation information and any customizations you do to GiftWorks for that information. You can see where your GiftWorks database file is stored by going to the Sign In screen of GiftWorks.
Articles in this section
- Windows 10 hot-fix
- Creating a new database file
- Install GiftWorks on another computer
- Top 10 Things To Do When Setting Up GiftWorks
- Where is my GiftWorks data stored?
- Can GiftWorks be installed on a server?
- Install / Re-Install GiftWorks
- GiftWorks and Remote Access
- Move GiftWorks to a new computer
- Setting donor and donation field defaults