1. After logging in to your company’s workplace engagement campaign, either click the “Search Now” button or the “Charity Search” link on the site homepage.
2. Select a cause from the from the first dropdown menu. This will narrow down the selection of nonprofits you can give to.
What is a cause?
A cause is a group of nonprofits that focus on the same or similar principle, aim, or movement. For example, the cause Education will contain nonprofits that benefit schools, children, and education.
3. To narrow your search results further, enter a keyword, category, address, or EIN/Tax ID. Then click the search button.
4. Your results will display below the search fields. The search results will include all nonprofits that match the criteria you entered.
You can view these results as a list, or click the “Map View” button to view your results on a map.
To start a new search, simply enter new search criteria at the top of the page, or click the “New Search” button.
5. Click on the plus sign to add the nonprofit or charities to your cart. Click “Check out” to submit your donation, or “I’m not done searching” to add more items to your cart.
Don’t see the nonprofit you’re looking for? Some companies allow you to submit a donation to charities that are not included in their campaign. If this is available to you, a “Write-in” button will display at the bottom of your search results. Click here and complete to required fields. Please note that not all charities entered will qualify for a donation through your company’s campaign.