If you can’t find a nonprofit on your company’s workplace engagement site, some companies allow you to submit a donation to nonprofits that are not included in their campaign. If this is available to you, a “Write-in” button will display at the bottom of your search results.
1. Complete a search and check for your nonprofit in the search results. If it’s not there, scroll to the bottom of the page and look for the “Write-in” button. Click this button to begin the Write-in process.
2. Enter the nonprofit name, EIN, or Tax ID in the field provided, and then click “Search.” Note that we have provided you some great tools to help you search for your nonprofit. These resources include:
3. If your nonprofit is not found, click the “Write-in form” button.
4. Enter your nonprofit’s information, and then click the “Next” button.
5. You nonprofit will be added to your cart. To finish your donation, click the “Check Out” button and enter your donation information.
Please note that not all charities entered will qualify for a donation through your company’s campaign. You will be informed by your company if you need to select another nonprofit to accept your gift.