There's a charge on your credit card statement because either you, a joint-account holder, or family member used FirstGiving to:
- Make a secure online donation to the fundraising page of a friend who is raising money for a nonprofit
- Pay an event registration fee to participate in a nonprofit’s event
- Donate directly to a nonprofit through a FirstGiving nonprofit page or online Donate Button
We sent an email confirming this charge when it was made.
About the confirmation email for this transaction: When you made a donation or paid for registration, Firstgiving sent you an email to confirm that your charge was processed immediately after the donation was made.
If you cannot locate that email, be sure to check your junk or spam email folder and any email accounts you may have used to make your donation or register for an event. No luck? We’re happy to provide copies of any emails you're missing.
Please feel free to send us an email with the following information and we will be happy to give you more information about this charge and or send you another confirmation email for the donation/registration.
- Your name/name on card that was charged
- Date of transaction
- Dollar amount
- Last four digits of the card charged