You can fundraise for more than one nonprofit. To do so, you'll have to create a page for each nonprofit you want to support. There's no limit to the number of fundraising pages a person can have, so feel free to create pages for all the causes you care about. Get started now.
Articles in this section
- Extending the Expiration Date for Your Grassroots Fundraising Page
- How do I customize my personal fundraising page URL?
- How do I delete my event or campaign?
- How do I deactivate my fundraising page?
- What should my URL be?
- If someone else registered me, how do I create a page?
- What browser versions does FirstGiving support?
- How do I register?
- How do I edit my account details?
- How do I reset my password?