Each year your organization will receive an invoice, via email, for your FirstGiving annual renewal fee. This email will include a link for you to make payment online, or you can mail a check to the address listed on the invoice.
Remember, your premium account allows you to:
- Customize your nonprofit page to match your brand
- Create custom events with registration and team fundraising
- Collect detailed information on your event registrants
- Export event/campaign specific reports on your registrants, fundraisers and donors
New To Our Customers: ePay Online Bill Presentment and Payment!
Please check out our newest online bill presentment and payment center, which allows you to view your invoice history and pay all invoices online in a more safe and secure manner.
- Please navigate to our ePay Center
- If you have not already done so, please first register your organization by selecting the Register button.
- Next, please request an Activation Code by selecting the Request Activation Email link. After you have entered your customer number and the account's default email address please select Submit. (*If you do not know your customer number or the account's default email address please contact FirstGiving Support and we will be able to provide you with it.)
- An Activation Email will be sent to you. Please follow the directions in the email to activate your ePay account.