Security and privacy are of paramount important to us. Campaign Management uses industry-leading Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to keep all personal information secure. We encrypt all credit card information and securely transmit it to the CyberSource, the credit card processing industry leader, for processing. We do not retain any of your credit card information after the transaction has been processed, which eliminates any risk of future breaches.
Articles in this section
- Is my personal or donation information shared with my employer?
- How do I write in a nonprofit?
- What are "Favorites"?
- How do I search for nonprofits?
- How do I make a donation?
- How do I edit my profile information?
- How often are funds distributed to the recipient nonprofits?
- What nonprofits are available for my fundraiser?
- Will people who donate to my fundraiser receive a tax receipt?
- Peer to Peer Fundraising User Guide