The Coordinator Roles contain the settings for the Campaign Dashboard. Assigning a coordinator role to a coordinator's donor record activates the Dashboard link on the donor site. From the Dashboard link, Campaign Coordinators are able to easily manage the donors they are responsible for, send email to their donors and generate reports or exports that you have enabled. The information populating the reports, as well as the filtering options that are available are controlled by the rules you configure in the coordinator role.
Articles in this section
- How do I send emails to only certain people within a campaign?
- How do I schedule emails?
- How do I set up demos for my client? Will I be charged?
- Is there a variable for the geo-aligned Local United Way? What is my aligned LUW?
- What time should I schedule my CM emails or exports/reports for? What timezone do I use in OPPS?
- Why do I get an alert message/warning when I try to open an export using ‘Excel2003+’ format?
- HOW CAN MY ORGANIZATION ACCESS OUR FRONTSTREAM WORKPLACE CONNECT ACCOUNT
- Why am I not receiving emails?
- How do I add an image or video to my Campaign Management site?
- What is Ping?