How do I copy an existing website in Campaign Management?
- Expand the Campaigns Level in the navigation tree.
- Click to expand the campaign.
- Click the Tools node.
- Click the “Add a New Task” link.
- From the dropdown menu, select the Tool Type “Copy Website.”
- Fill in the appropriate information in the fields provided.
- Click “Save/Update.” The task will then go into queue.
- Click the “Refresh” button, and once your campaign has been successfully duplicated, the status will change to “Completed Processing.”
- Collapse the Campaign level of the tree and reopen it to refresh the campaign list. Your new website will then be visible in the tree for you to modify further.